Scented Soy Candles
WHAT IS SOY WAX?
Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans. After harvesting, the beans are cleaned, cracked, de-hulled, and rolled into flakes. The oil is then extracted from the flakes and hydrogenated. Soy wax is Renewable, Sustainable and Biodegradable.
THE BENEFITS OF SOY WAX CANDLES ARE
- NATURAL. Soy wax is made from soybeans which are vegetables.
- CLEANER BURNING. Soy wax is non-toxic and burns cleaner than chemical waxes.
- LONG BURNING. Soy wax candles last longer because of their slow-burning time.
- STRONG SCENT. Soy wax candles hold and release scent better than other waxes.
We make our candles in small batches, pouring every candle by hand, only using 100% Vegetable Wax (Soy wax), the best and most exquisite fragrance oils, 100% Cotton wicks and unique handmade African clay pots. Each one of our candle is UNIQUE.
Uzuria candles come in three sizes: 280g , 600g and 2.5kg.
These three sizes come in four colours, each with a unique fragrance blend that embodies African aromas:
- The Serengeti range (brown pot candle) has a unique blend of Marula, strawberry, vanilla and rose scents.
- The Zanzibar range (black pot candle) has a unique blend of Marula, White Chocolate and Apricot.
- The Nile range (white pot candle) has a unique blend of Apricot, Apple, Passion Fruit and Peach.
- The Kilimanjaro range (orange pot candle) has a unique blend of White Chocolate, Mango and Papaya.
Our candles are not only used to perfume but are also amazing decorative items.